By T Chivers
Read Online or Download A guide to chalogen-nitrogen chemistry PDF
Similar chemistry books
This ebook covers the synthesis, reactions, and homes of parts and inorganic compounds for classes in descriptive inorganic chemistry. It is acceptable for the one-semester (ACS-recommended) path or as a complement regularly chemistry classes. excellent for significant and non-majors, the ebook comprises wealthy graphs and diagrams to reinforce the content material and maximize studying.
- Encyclopedia of Inorganic Chemistry, Volumes 1-10 (2nd Edition)
- Chemistry and Biology of Pteridines and Folates: Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Pteridines and Folates, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, June 17–22, 2001
- The Chemistry of Change: Problems, Phases and Strategy
- Starch: Basic Science to Biotechnology
- High-Pressure Shock Compression of Solids V: Shock Chemistry with Applications to Meteorite Impacts
- Large Amplitude Motion in Molecules I (Topics in Current Chemistry)
Extra info for A guide to chalogen-nitrogen chemistry
The Chemistry of Inorganic Ring Systems, Elsevier, pp. 409-427 (1992). T. D. Doxsee, Heterocyclic Selenium– and Tellurium–Nitrogen Compounds, Comments Inorg. Chem. 15, 109 (1993). T. Chivers, Selenium–Nitrogen Chemistry, Main Group Chemistry News, 1, 6 (1993). 16 A Guide to Chalcogen–Nitrogen Chemistry A. Haas, J. Kasprowski, and M. Pryka, Tellurium– and Selenium–Nitrogen Compounds: Preparation, Characterization and Properties, Coord. Chem. , 130, 301 (1994). T. Chivers, X. Gao, N. Sandblom and G.
5. , New York, pp. 57-74 (1991). 5. T. Chivers, Sulfur–Nitrogen Compounds, in R. B. 7, John Wiley, pp. 3988-4009 (1994). 6. T. Torroba, J. Prakt. , 341, 99 (1999). 7. S. Apler, M. Carruthers and L. H. Sutcliffe, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 31, L455 (1978). 8. P. K. Gowik and T. M. Klapötke, Spectrochim. Acta, 46A, 1371 (1990). Formation of Chalcogen–Nitrogen Bonds 27 9. (a) W. L. Jolly and K. D. Maguire, Inorg. , 9, 102 (1967); (b) T. Chivers, R. T. Oakley, O. J. Scherer and G. Wolmershäuser, Inorg. , 20, 914 (1981).
A. J. Banister and N. R. M. Smith, Some Experiments in Sulfur–Nitrogen Chemistry, J. Chem. , 59, 1058 (1982). T. Chivers, Electron-Rich Sulfur–Nitrogen Heterocycles, Acc. Chem. , 17, 166 (1984) T. Chivers, Synthetic Methods and Structure-Reactivity Relationships in Electron-rich Sulfur-Nitrogen Rings and Cages, Chem. , 85, 341 (1985). J. L. Morris and C. W. Rees, Organic Poly(Sulfur–Nitrogen) Chemistry, Chem. Soc. , 15, 1 (1986). T. Chivers, Sulfur–Nitrogen Heterocycles, in I. Haiduc and D. B. ) The Chemistry of Inorganic Homo- and Heterocycles, Vol.
- Making Music by John T. Partington
- Cré na Cille by Máirtín Ó Cadhain