By White Wolf Publishing
Read or Download Caste Book: Twilight PDF
Best gaming books
The artwork of Guild Wars 2 is a softcover publication filled with 128 pages of eye sweet by means of ArenaNet's award-winning artists. The bright choice of thought artwork deals a long-awaited glimpse into the area of Guild Wars 2. inside those pages you'll stopover at the undead realm of Orr, meet the mysterious sylvari, and behold the fiery struggle machines of the charr.
Ars Magica ("The paintings of Magic") is the award-winning roleplaying online game that makes a speciality of wizards who're as strong because the ones we all know from legend and literature, and the land of Mythic Europe, the place these legends are genuine. the foundations inspire gamers to improve their characters over lengthy classes of time, and make the covenant, the house base of the characters, as crucial to the tales as any person personality.
E-book by means of Siembieda, Kevin
- Wraith Players Guide (Wraith : the Oblivion)
- Dark Ages: Werewolf
- Lodges: the Faithful (Werewolf: the Forsaken)
- Demons of the Burning Night (Rolemaster/Shadow World)
Additional resources for Caste Book: Twilight
15. 0a © 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc. System Reference Document © 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc; Authors: Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, and Skip Williams, based on material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson. , published and distributed by Frog God Games; Author: Scott Greene, based on original material by Gary Gygax. , published and distributed by Frog God Games; Author: Scott Greene, based on original material by Albie Fiore. , published and distributed by Frog God Games; Author: Scott Greene, based on original material by Brian Jaeger and Gary Gygax.
A petrifern’s chemical makeup not only allows it to petrify itself, but also doubles as a toxin that the plant can emit from its foliage when it senses danger. Like all plants, petriferns subsist on sunlight, oxygen, and water. But unlike most f lora, they can relocate themselves to ensure they always receive an abundance of nutrients. Once rooted, a petrifern typically petrifies itself until either the nearby soil is depleted of nutrients or external factors cause it to seek sustenance elsewhere.
The pseudosphinx must be touching the querent to use this ability. Pseudosphinxes are cat-sized, fairylike creatures thought to be distant cousins to the larger and better-known true sphinxes. They most resemble gynosphinxes, though the pseudosphinxes’ monkeylike heads and tiny bodies ensure that the two species are never confused for each other. A typical pseudosphinx is 2 feet long and weighs 10 pounds. Pseudosphinxes are rarely found in groups, and scholars are unsure whether to attribute their cryptic origins to elusive demeanors or amnesic memories.
- Mage: The Ascension - Dragons of the East by Bryan Armor, Christine Gregory, Ellen Kiley, Steve Long
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Bestiary by Paizo Inc.